McCormick® Peach Chronicles
The Statue in Saint Joseph
The Statue in Saint Joseph is Session No. 06, which took place on 07/01/12.
- After having two of their statues identified by a member of the Mages Guild, The Party follows a lead on a third statue; an extravagant caravan seen with the statue amongst its goods was spotted heading southeast out of the city.
- Following its trail takes The Party to the town of Saint Joseph.
- Investigation and a chance encounter with a farmer and some bandits lead them to a “crashed caravan down the road.”
- Arriving at the crash site, they discover several dead kenku and a dying merchant; he tells them how he was pressured into setting up a cover for the kenku and their goods under the guise of a traveling caravan.
- He continues that the caravan was ambushed by a band of orcs; the surviving kenku and their goods were taken up a mountain path.
- The Party follows the trail, move a large boulder, and reach the concealed cave.
- Inside they cross a subterranean river and pass several cliff sides until they come upon the living quarters where the orcs have shacked up.
- Ambushing them, The Party manage to recover the stolen cargo and claim the statue.
- They return back to Mission to discover the city fuming with plumes of smoke.
- This session is dedicated to the memory of Farmer Harlan.
- This is the first appearance of Archibald.
- The Party finds a gold lion statuette, one of the Beast Triad statues.
|«Battle of Mission«||Sessions||»Massacre at Mission»|