McCormick® Peach Chronicles
Northbound to Nornheim
Northbound to Nornheim is Session No. 58, which took place on 02/19/13.
- The Party receive a map with potential leads on Strega and cultist activity.
- They opt to head to Nornheim, a state of Amerath in the northwest.
- Finding out that Queen Norn, the leader of Nornheim, has suddenly closed trade with the Kingdom and re-opened trade routes with the nearby Gulagia, it’s clear their only reason would be under force.
- Once properly stocked, the crew set sail.
- Upon reaching the border to Northern Amerath, the crew is met by a heavily armed blockade.
- After heavy negotiations, The Party gain safe passage northward.
- Docking at the small trade port Ridge of Anchors, the crew head for the nearest tavern.
- After an encounter with the patrons, Axehammaran sees some sketch activity which leads to the party staking out a hovel on the main road.
- Barging in, Axehammaran alerts the men as he closes the door pretending to leave.
- The door swings open as the men attack the party. Screaming ‘the pirates are attacking!’ they try to fend against The Party for their lives.
- Upon defeat, The Party keeps one alive and drags the rest into the home for further interrogation.
- After our 2 monthish hiatus, the original party is back together again for a session.
|«The Knights of Amerath«||Sessions||»Cry of the Worm»|