McCormick® Peach Chronicles
Rumble in the Ruins
Rumble in the Ruins is Session No. 14, which took place on 07/26/12.
The Party reach the bottom of the temple and encounter some unexpected company.
- The Party comes to a massive locked double-door preceded by three rotating columns. Clearly a certain setup would open the path. They begin to work on it.
- Meanwhile in another portion of the ruins, a mercenary party are searching for their lost comrade. They come across an enchanted fountain and reach a hallway littered with orc bones.
- Back at the double-door, The Party manages to figure the column setup and enter the doorways; inside they discover it’s loaded with a kobold barricade.
- A huge battle ensues. Midway, the mercenary company emerge from the littered hallway and join the fray.
- Collectively, they fight their way into a back room stocked full of gold and treasures, a trove of trinkets the kobolds must have been stockpiling; specifically a beautifully adorned, ornate jeweled toad idol.
- One of the mercenaries grabs it setting off a massive floodgate trap flooding the back room and the bottom antechamber.
- The mercenary company retreat back into the hall of bones while The Party escape back up the familiar path they came from.
- This is the first appearance of Targus, Onedeep, and Dartanion.
- This was our largest session, having eight people at the table, seven party members.
|«Descent into the Kobold Temple«||Sessions||»Tribal Warfare»|